The Gardens at Gray Gables is one of the Premier Wedding and Event Venues of the Triad since we first opened in 2006. With the years of experience we have under our belt you can feel rest assured that your event will go flawlessly. Please feel free to make an appointment to take a tour of our grounds and take in the majesty that is The Gardens at Gray Gables. Call (336) 643-0005 to schedule a tour now.
Historical and unique Victorian setting
- With the rental of Gray Gables you will not only have access to our beautifully landscaped gardens, but also includes use of the Main Gray Gables house where you will find our Grooms Den, Kitchen and Restroom Facilities as well as our Blue Marlin Bar. In addition you will also have access to our Ceremony Site, Cocktail Patio, Reception Patio and Private Bridal Cottage.
- The Brittain Patio is a hand laid beautifully landscaped patio complete with Koi ponds, creeks, a gazebo and is covered by a 50x 60 frame tent. The tent comes with a chandelier, globe lighting, pole sheers and doors and walls if needed.
Blue Marlin Bar
- The Gardens at Gray Gables is one of few Wedding and Event Venues in the Triad to have their full ABC license. We have an onsite bar that is just opened during our events where we are able to provide a nice selection of different beers, wines, and spirits for your event. With us having our ABC license you don't have to worry about going through the process of applying to get a license of your own, purchasing and storing the beverages, and then delivering and cooling them on the day of your event, we take care of all of that for you. There are a few different ways you can structure the bar, feel free to give us a call to get more information.
Southard Rose Arbor
- The Southard Rose Arbor is our main Ceremony location. As you walk down our aisle way to the Arbor covered in pink and yellow roses, landscaped with beautiful evergreens and surrounded by Soaring Oaks, you will realize that there is not a more beautiful location to say your "I Do's".
Stantliff Bridal Cottage
- Our Private Bridal Cottage (located in the back of the property) is a small home that we have renovated into a cottage designed specifically for you and your bridesmaids to get ready in. Complete with a kitchen, sitting room, dressing room, and runway you will find everything you need is here waiting for you. Enjoy a complimentary bottle of Champagne while you and your bridesmaids celebrate you new soon to be title.
- After you say your I Do's we will escort your guests to the Stantliff Courtyard where they will be able to enjoy appetizers and beverages while you, your family and bridal party are taking photos. This area truly is a picturesque setting complete with a deck overlooking a large Koi pond, waterfall, creek and landscaped gardens.
- You can rest assured that the Gray Gables staff will be set up and ready for your big day before you event arrive to the property. We will also show your guests where to park, escort them to the ceremony site, as well as break down the event at the end of the evening.
- All of our tables and chairs (Seating for up to 200) are also included into your rental. We have a large array or tables and sizes, please call us to get specific table counts and sizes.